It’s been another busy week over here at thisblanklife. As I continue to work towards finding balance in my life, creating exceptional content for all my dear readers is very important to me. As a result, I want to ensure that everything I write is top-notch. Therefore, this week I’ve rounded up favorite posts that all have to do with growing up and dealing with the harsh realities of adulting. Without further adieu, here are some reader favorites.
- Our mothers can teach us a whole lot about growing up.
- Becoming an adult is tough. But here are a few signs that remind us that we are slowly becoming certified adults.
- Life comes with surprises. Embrace the imperfections and you can create a life beyond your wildest dreams.
- As we grow up we learn valuable lessons. What would you tell your younger self?
- Sometimes we have to fake it ’till we make it.
Now, I’d really love to hear from all of you. What lessons have you learned as you age that you would share with your younger self? As always, I love reading your comments and feedback. I thank you for being patient with me! I hope to bring you some exceptional new content next week!